Must Have: Hand Sanitiser
Hand sanitiser is a product that kills 99.99% of the germs on your hands after you wash them with soap and water. Hand sanitisers are typically alcohol-based gels or liquids, but other products may also be used to kill germs on your hands, including antimicrobial soaps and lotions. It is important to use hand sanitiser because it can reduce the risk of spreading diseases.
Where to buy hand sanitisers?
To ensure you are protected from germs, it is vital to have hand sanitisers in your home. Hand sanitisers are a convenient way of killing bacteria on the hands and can be used before eating or after using the bathroom. There are many different types of hand sanitiser that vary in price, fragrances, effectiveness and size. You can choose from a variety that are conveniently located in stores near you and you can even find very effective hand sanitisers online. Whether it’s at the grocery store or pharmacy, there’s sure to be one nearby and waiting for you!
Dos and Don’ts of using Hand Sanitisers
You’ve just finished washing your hands with soap and water, but you’re still not sure if your hands are clean. You can’t resist the urge to reach for a hand sanitiser from under the sink. But is it safe? How often should you use one? What type of hand sanitiser should you be using?
Hand sanitisers are an effective way to clean your hands when you can’t get to a sink. Here are a few things you should remember before using hand sanitiser: .
- Do: always read labels before purchase. Don’t: overuse them because this can lead to skin dryness or irritation.
- Do: know what ingredients in the product could trigger an allergic reaction such as alcohol or fragrance, then avoid those products.
They kill germs and bacteria, but they aren’t meant to be used for everything. Here are some things that hand sanitisers shouldn’t be used for:
- Dont: Removing makeup – Use cleanser or soap instead as it will do a better job.
- Don’t: Cleaning surfaces – Only use these on skin because the chemicals in them can damage surfaces like wood, tile and some metals.
Tips for getting your kids to use Hand Sanitisers
As children grow up, they become less and less interested in the things that their parents want them to do. One of these things is hand-sanitizing – something that many adults are still not too fond of doing themselves! However, it’s very important that kids learn this habit early on so they can protect themselves from getting sick later on in life. Here are some tips for making your child more likely to use a hand sanitizer:
- Make it fun! Kids enjoy making their own hand sanitiser with this recipe for homemade hand sanitizer . It’s easy and all you’ll need is water, aloe vera gel, witch hazel extract and essential oils. Once they have made it they can have fun decorating the bottle with stickers or drawings.
- Make sure there’s always a bottle next to the sink at home and school so your child will be inclined to use it more often.
- When you notice your child using his or her hand sanitiser after playing in the garden, give him or her praise. You could also offer a reward for good behaviour!
We hope that you have found this blog post informative and helpful in understanding the importance of hand sanitizing. If you are looking for more information on how to care for your hands, please contact our team at any time. Our experts will be happy to answer all of your questions!